For preschoolers, the main celebration in November is Thanksgiving (November 28, 2013). So many wonderful things to do! Here are a few examples.
Thanksgiving activities for preschoolers
Thanksgiving dot-to-dot puzzles
Barbara’s favorite Thanksgiving crafts
Thanksgiving table-setting game
On-screen Thanksgiving coloring page
Printable Thanksgiving coloring pages.
Did you know that for the first time ever, the first day of Hannukah (November 27 – December 5, 2013) coincides with Thanksgiving?
Have a wonderful time celebrating with your family!
Printable Holiday Fun More than 331 printable coloring pages and puzzles for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Hanukkah and Passover. Also includes more than 31 printable Valentine’s Day cards. All in easy-to-use PDF format.
Print as many copies as you want. Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders, rainy days, party activities, family get-togethers, long car rides and kids!
- 331+ Printable Activity Sheets
- Coloring pages, word searches, dot-to-dot puzzles, spot-the differences.
- For Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more.
- All in easy to use PDF format. Print as many as you want.
- Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders and kids!