Here are a couple of free Surfnetkids Windows screensavers.
To install simply:
1) Click to download the executable installation file.
2) Save it on your desktop or in a folder.
3) Click on the saved file.
4) Follow the onscreen instructions.
How to Customize Your Surfnetkids Screensavers
1) Right click on your Windows Desktop, choose Properties, then Screensavers.
2) Select your Surfnetkids Screensaver in the drop down menu.
3) Click on Settings.
From here you can change a wide variety of settings, including (but not limited to):
a) Whether the photos are stretched to the size of your screen (or remain in their original size)
b) How long each image remains on screen
c) What kind of transition effects you want between images
Get educational website recommendations in your mailbox every week:Or try our full-content newsletter feed.
Our Privacy Pledge: your email address is never shared with anyone.