Spyware has become a dangerous part of online surfing and more and more Internet users are finding ways to block and remove spyware from their computers. With so many different spyware software programs out there, finding the best spyware blockers available can be a little overwhelming. Here are some of the top spyware blockers available today.
• 100% Anti Spyware: This is a powerful spyware program that lets you request a professional spyware removal procedure with one click. This software comes with a professional support team and guarantees successful removal of any and all types of spyware on your computer. It’s also compatible with Windows 98, 2000, and XP. And the best part about it is that it only costs $19.95.
• Spyware Terminator: This is a free spyware software removal program that includes real time protection to prevent threats from getting into your operating system and also has an anti-virus protection. It will remove spyware, adware, Trojans, and hijackers. Best part about it is it’s free.
• Spyware Protection Pro: Spyware protection pro will scan your hard drive to find both spyware and adware that has been installed onto your PC. If you continuously use this program it will help keep your computer free from spyware and adware. This program will cost you $9.99.
• Spyware blocker: Spyware blocker will detect and block several different types of spyware, keyloggers, and trackware that can case major headaches. Many anti-virus products will not do this so paying the $25.95 might just be worth it.
• Acronis Privacy Expert Corporate: This program was specifically designed for corporate businesses that want to keep employee, employer, and business information private from potential spyware and hijackers. This software is a centrally managed anti-spyware that protects your business or organization from spyware infections that can expose confidential and personal information and slow down your operating systems. This software program costs $26.99
• Netgate Internet Security: If you’re looking for a complete security protection program then this is the one you want. This software program will protect your computer against some of the more serious Internet threats including spyware, malware, viruses, hackers, rootkits, and much more. It has a built in proactive shield with dynamic heuristic engines to detect even the newest and unknown internet threats. This one will run you about twice as much as the other ones however; $49.95 but is definitely worth every penny if you’ve ever experienced problems with any of the above Internet threats.
• Pop up Stopper anti spyware: This software is supposed to block every type of ad that appears on your screen, web based or not. Ads that are not automatically blocked can be reported so that they can update the product to block them. It also includes optional toolbar for Internet Explorer, Cookie Manager, and spyware and adware removal.
There are several different types of spyware blockers available; this is a condensed list of some of the best spyware blockers available. It is however relative and your needs may require a different software spyware blocker program. Don’t be fooled by whether or not the software is free. Some of the best available software is free and deserves a try. After all, if it doesn’t work you can always go and try buying something.