Did you know that Amazon Prime members can borrow both of my Jokes By Kids Kindle books for free? While that may not be quite enough of an incentive to pay the annual $99 fee, I’ve long been an Amazon Prime member, and still consider it a great value.
And, Amazon is now offering a 30-day free trial.
Here’s what I love about my Prime membership:
1) Free 2-day shipping on all qualifying Amazon purchases. No need to worry about minimum purchase amounts or spending $$ to buy up to the speedy 2-day delivery. They even DELIVER ON SUNDAY, because of their special arrangement with the US Post Office. No kidding. The US Post Office is delivering Amazon products on Sunday. Amazing.
2) Free Kindle library loans with the Kindle owner’s lending library. You have to own a Kindle (but you already do, don’t you?) but this gives me 12 free books a year. At a $9.99 average sale price, this benefit can be worth up to $120 for people who love to read. By the way, you may be able to take advantage of a special 20% off Kindle offer going on now. Login to your Amazon account to see if you have the offer available.
3) More free Kindle books! This benefit is in conjunction with the Amazon Kindle First program. Every month a few pre-published books from major publishing houses are offered to Kindle owners before their publication date. They cost $1.99 for non-Prime members, so this benefit is worth roughly $24 a year. I’ve really enjoyed all the Kindle First books I’ve read so far, including Real Happy Family, Things We Set on Fire.
3) Great streaming movies, from Amazon Video, free for Prime members.
4) You can share the shipping benefits of your Prime membership with family members, so your brother, sister, parents, in-laws can also get a year of free 2-day shipping! Learn more here.
And (did I already mention this?) you can take try it yourself with this risk-free one month FREE TRIAL.