View a Boston Massacre picture by clicking on its description.
Choose a picture to begin.
- This famous depiction of the Boston Massacre was engraved by Paul Revere (based on a drawing by Henry Pelham), colored by Christian Remick, and printed by Benjamin Edes.
- Current view of the Old State House, Boston, Massachusetts, the seat of British colonial government from 1713 to 1776. The Boston Massacre took place in front of the balcony and the original site is marked by a cobblestone circle in the square.
- Portrait of Crispus Attucks in Boston Massacre (John Bufford after William L. Champey, circa 1856)
- Crispus Attucks, the first to shed blood for American independence (detail of Afro-American Monument), color lithograph, Goes Lithograph Company, 1897.
- Boston Massacre Monument, Boston, Massachusetts, circa 1890-1906.