by Barbara J. Feldman
Challenge your Martin Luther King, Jr. knowledge with this printable crossword puzzle.
4. Stirring speech from 1963.
5. Blacks boycotted busses here.
7. King's assassin.
10. Approved by Congress in 1965.
11. Blacks and whites together.
1. His widow.
2. King was the second American to have his birthday honored as national holiday. Who was the first?
3. King was shot and killed in this southern city.
6. King based his teachings of this on his Christian beliefs.
8. Born here.
9. Arrested for disobeying a law requiring blacks to give up their bus seats to whites.
Interactive Version of this Game
Martin Luther King, Jr. Crossword Answer Key