by Barbara J. Feldman
Test your knowledge of American history with this printable Presidents of the Twentieth Century Crossword Puzzle.
Interactive Version of this Game
Presidents of the Twentieth Century Crossword Answer Key
1. The youngest person ever elected President.
4. Sworn into office on an airplane.
5. Won election with 271 electoral votes.
7. Only President to resign.
8. Preceded Franklin D. Roosevelt.
10. Peanut farmer.
12. Won with the greatest number of electoral votes.
13. Born in Lamar, Missouri.
14. He swore in Presidents Coolidge and Hoover.
2. General in Word War II
3. First President to have regularly scheduled press conferences.
6. 30th President of the United States.
8. Died in office on Aug 2, 1923.
9. Served the longest time in office.
10. 42nd President of the United States.
11. Only President who did not win election as either Vice-President or President