- Peanut butter
- Pretzel mini sticks
- Plastic knife
Instructions for the Project:
- Peel and slice the banana,using the plastic knife.
- Use the peanut butter to hold the slices of banana together.
- Using the plastic knife use the peanut butter to hold the slices of banana together.
- At the front of the edible caterpillar place a grape and hold it together with peanut butter.
- Place two mini pretzel sticks in the head of the caterpillar as the two antlers.
From Love, age 10, Idaho,Calldewell