1 can biscuits
3 Tablespoons Butter
1 Tablespoon Water
1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease a round cake pan with butter.
3. Cook brown sugar, butter and water in a small saucepan until bubbly.
4. Cut biscuits into fourths with kitchen shears.
5. Dip biscuits in caramel mix and place into buttered pan.
6. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until lightly golden brown.
7. When done, remove biscuits from pan immediately. Place on a large dinner plate.
NOTE: It is important to turn the bubble loaf out onto a plate as soon as it comes out of the oven. If you wait too long it will not release from the pan.
From Ashley, age 12, united states