Facebook is a great, convenient way to share media and information. Facebook is very user-friendly so sharing your photos, videos, links to webpages and blogs with your ‘friends’ is easy. The following are instructions for adding media to your Facebook profile:
1. Log on to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Profile by clicking on the “Profile” tab.
3. Click on the tab that reads “Photos” or on the “+” sign to find the link to add Photos.
4. Click on “Create a Photo Album”.
5. First, create a name for your album and add any specifics about the album such as your comments on it and where the photos were taken.
6. Set the privacy settings for the album.
7. Click the “Create Album” button.
8. Now you may upload the photos you want to add to your Facebook profile. Find the photos and select them by checking the box in the corner or clicking on the photo and then clicking ‘Open’. Once you have chosen the photos you want to add, click on the “Upload” button.
9. Once your photos are uploaded, click “OK”.
10. It should take you to a screen with a thumbnail of each photo; this is where you add in extra info, or tag people, then click “Publish”.
1. Log in and go to your Profile page.
2. Click on the “Video” tab at the top of your profile or click on the “+” instead, and select video. It will have a video camera icon.
3. Click the “Upload” button.
4. Click “Browse” to select a video from your computer or select the tab that will instruct you on how to get a mobile video, or record one.
5. Click “Open” once you have selected your video.
6. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
7. Fill in the title and description, then set privacy settings.
8. Once your video is uploaded, click “Save info”.
Sharing your blog on your Facebook profile
1. Log onto your Facebook profile.
2. Click on the “Notes” button at the top of the page, or on the “+” to get to the Notes section.
3. Look to the right to find the “Import Blog” link.
4. Input your blog URL, and indicate you have the rights to it.
5. Click “Save Settings” to complete the import.
1. Log onto your Profile page.
2. Select the “Links” button at the top, or on the “+” to get to the Links section.
3. Look for the gray box on the right side that explains how to bookmark the tool to create links.
4. Follow the instructions by dragging the icon to your browser bookmark bar.
5. Whenever you are browsing the web, you simply click on the book marked button that reads “Share on Facebook” to post it on your Facebook page and share it with your friends.
You can also upload video and photos from your iPhone by emailing them to the email address Facebook provides you. To find the email address select the photos or video links you want to upload then look for the “Mobile Uploads” section. When you click on it, you will be taken to a page where you will find the email address.