This easy decorative wreath is great for your front door or to hang from a window. The best part about it is you can arrange the decorations on it however you choose, making it your chance to be creative!
• Green wreath
• Fake spray-on snow
• Pine cones
• Artificial berry sprigs, poinsettias, or other natural decorations of your choice
• Hot glue gun or craft glue
1. Spray the fake snow on the wreath in an even, thin layer. You can concentrate the snow towards the bottom, if you wish. Spray the tips of the pinecones
2. Glue the pinecones on the wreath.
3. Arrange berry sprigs or poinsettias in between the pine cones or poinsettias.
4. Hang from the door with a wreath hanger or ribbon.