This glass bowl can be used as a decorative candy jar, filled with potpourri, or as a decorative candleholder.
• Glass bowl in the size and shape of your choice
• Assorted sizes of white foam snowflakes and dots
• Craft glue or super glue
1. Wash and dry the glass bowl.
2. Begin with the largest snowflakes. Squeeze a few small drops of glue onto the center and on the points of the snowflakes and press it firmly but carefully against the glass bowl. You will need to hold it in place until it dries.
3. Next, glue on the medium and small snowflakes. Leave enough space in between them that you can put white dots intermittently around the snowflakes.
4. Place the foam dots around the snowflakes.
5. Go around the bowl and press each snowflake and dot firmly, until the glue has dried a little more. This will keep the points of the snowflakes from coming up.
6. Make sure the glue dries completely before using the bowl.
You can use almost any type of winter or holiday themed foam cutout for this project.
Leave a Reply