Construction paper or foam sheets or felt
- Cut out two hearts from the construction paper. When doing this you want to ensure that one heart is larger than the other.
- Place the smaller heart on top of the bigger heart with the ends overlapping. Meaning the pointy end of each heart is overlapping.
- The way that they are placed it should look similar to a butterfly
- Glue the smaller heart into place
- Add decorations to the two hearts
- Add pipe cleaners to the top of the larger heart for antennas. You can also add small hearts to the top of the antennas
- Use a pipe cleaner for the body by gluing it to the center of the two hearts
- You can also write a message on the body of the butterfly