Toilet paper roll
Something to color with i.e. crayons, markers, pencils
- Print out the template from this website DTK Kids
- Color the picture how you wish it to be colored
- Cut out the template pieces
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube
- Glue on the head and six hands (6 hands are for the 6 legs on the butterfly)
- Glue wings onto the back of the TP roll
- You can also seal the bottom of the TP roll with a small circle of paper. Once it is sealed you can use it to hold a variety of things.
- You can also create a Valentine’s Day TP Roll Butterfly by using a heart template for the wings and using pink and purple construction paper.