This cheerful bulletin board would really light up an elementary school classroom or holiday. Have the kids write their wishes on the large light bulbs to really pack a punch on this board.
What you will need:
- White construction paper for the background
- Shiny tempura paints in various bright colors
- A large rectangular of black construction paper
- A computer printout that reads: “Bright Wishes for the holidays”
- 5 large Christmas light bulbs cut out from brightly colored construction paper
Instructions for the project: Cover the background of the bulletin board in the white construction paper. Using the paints, paint a string of Christmas lights (complete with cord) around the border. Attach the large rectangular of black construction paper in the upper middle of the board. Use the black paper as a border for the computer printout and attach your message. Attach the large cut-out Christmas bulbs below the sign and have the kids write their holiday wishes on each bulb.