This bulletin board makes a clever crafty board and provides the kids with a sweet present to give their parents after you take it all down.
What you will need:
- White construction paper to cover the entire board
- Christmas garland to fit around the outside of the bulletin board
- Red letters that spell out, “Have a sweet Christmas”
- White craft form to cut out the pieces of “candy”
- Holiday curly ribbon
- Photographs of each child
- Red markers
Instructions for the project: Cover the entire bulletin board in white paper. Attach the garland around the border of the board. Attach the letters to read “Have a sweet Christmas” near the top of the board. Have each child make a “candy frame” by cutting the foam into the shape of wrapped candy (think Christmas peppermints). Cut a hole in the foam to serve as a frame for the photograph. Attach the photograph to the back of the foam. Using the marker have the child draw red stripes on the foam. Attach two curls of the ribbon to look like ties on the candy. Attach each candy frame to the bulletin board and you are done.