This bulletin board would be appropriate in a religious setting.
What you will need:
- Blue construction paper to cover the entire bulletin board
- Pre-made border in a complimentary color
- Large gold letters that spell out “Let your light so shine before men”
- White candles cut out from construction paper in staggered sizes (think small, medium and large)
- Flames for each candle cut out from yellow or gold construction paper
- Shiny confetti or streamers cut up to reflect light
Instructions for the project: Cover the entire bulletin board in the blue paper. Attach the pre-made border around the outside of the board. In the center of the board attach the letters to spell out, “Let your light so shine before men”. Attach the candles in the lower right hand corner in ascending height order. Attach the flames on top of each candle. Attach the confetti or cut up streamers to be the reflected light from the candles.
Leave a Reply