Why settle for one star on top of the tree when you can have a whole wreath. This delightful star wreath looks lovely in winter or holiday colors but can be adapted to any holiday color scheme.
What you will need:
- construction paper in winter colors (blue/silver or red/green work well)
- A paper plate
- Optional: glitter, glue, markers
Instructions for the project:
- Carefully cut a large hole in the paper plate.
- Cut out a lot of stars from the construction paper. You can find a star template online or make the stars freehand.
- Glue the stars onto the paper plate.
- Have the kids decorate with glitter, glue and markers.