Happy February! This month’s newsletter is brought to you by the Letter “H”. “H” stands for Happy, Healthy, Heart, and Hundred! In February we celebrate:
* American Heart Month (all month)
* Valentine’s Day (February 14)
* Presidents’ Day (February 21)
* 100 Days of School (usually sometime around the middle of February)
For the Hundredth Day of School, here are:
1) Activities submitted by teachers and parents just like you.
2) Do you have a favorite 100 school day activity to share? We’d love to learn about it, so we can share it with our readers. Here’s a simple form to submit your activity.
For Valentine’s Day, here are 3 links to keep little Hands busy:
2) Valentine’s Day Hearts Aplenty Coloring
3) Valentine’s Day Crafts and more Valentine’s Day Crafts
Learn why coloring is important for motor skills and then head over to FreeKidsColoring.com, where you can find oodles of:
1) Hearts to print and color
2) Valentine’s Day coloring pages3) Printable coloring pages for each American President from Washington to Obama.
And, now that we’ve sequed into Presidents’ Day, here are:
1) Ideas for Presidents’ Day Activities
2) A Presidential Seal to color
Keep warm, and enjoy the month!
Leave a Reply