Happy February! This month’s newsletter is brought to you by the Letter “H”. “H” stands for Happy, Healthy, Heart, and Hundred! In February we celebrate:
* American Heart Month (all month)
* Valentine’s Day (February 14)
* Presidents’ Day (February 21)
* 100 Days of School (usually sometime around the middle of February)
For the Hundredth Day of School, here are:
1) Activities submitted by teachers and parents just like you.
2) Do you have a favorite 100 school day activity to share? We’d love to learn about it, so we can share it with our readers. Here’s a simple form to submit your activity.
For Valentine’s Day, here are 3 links to keep little Hands busy:
Learn why coloring is important for motor skills and then head over to FreeKidsColoring.com, where you can find oodles of:
1) Hearts to print and colorPrintable coloring pages for each American President from Washington to Obama.
And, now that we’ve sequed into Presidents’ Day, here are:
Keep warm, and enjoy the month!