Do you have some luggage that is missing it’s tag? If you have a vacation coming up and you’ve yet to place the luggage tags on them, here is a fun way to create a unique luggage tag:
- Cut two 5-inch strips of duct tape
- Lay one strip on it’s back so the sticky side is up. Now lay the other duct tape strip on top of the first one.
- Upon adhering the strips together you will then cut out the duct tape into the shape of a luggage tag.
- Use a hole punch to create a hole in the top and then use hemp thread or twine in order to make it attached to your luggage
- Use a magic marker in order to write down your information on the luggage tag