Are your kids already bored with summer? Are you looking for things to help keep your children busy during the summer holidays? If so, then summer craft projects are a great idea to help keep your children entertained for the summer months. There are numerous summer craft projects available that can be done either indoors or outdoors, not to mention the fact that the time it takes to complete the projects varies.
Here’s a fun summer craft for kids:
Makes 3 beanbag balls
What you will need:
- 9 11-inch balloons
- 2 ¼ cup of dried lentils
Instructions for the project:
- Stretch the first balloon by blowing it up halfway, hold it closed for about 30 seconds, and then deflate the balloon.
- Place the funnel inside the neck of the balloon and slowly pour in ¾ cup of dried lentils, make sure that you push them in as you go. When you are done the balloon should be firm but squeezable.
- Cut off the thick lip of the balloon that is filled with the dried lentils. Then cut off the entire neck of the second balloon and gently stretch the opening.
- Place the second balloon around the first balloon, making sure that you cover the neck as you go.
- Cut the neck off of the third balloon, stretch the opening and place it over the other two balloons.
Leave a Reply