What You’ll Need:
- Lace material
- Piece of lace
Instructions for the Project:
- Dry the flowers (make sure that flowers are dry to the touch).
- Cut out the felt and lace material into whatever shape you want.
- Put glue around the edge of your felt shape, be sure to leave a small section without glue (for stuffing in the dried flowers).
- Place the lace shape on the glue. Make sure that the edges match up as best you can. Set aside to allow the glue to dry.
- Once everything is dry carefully stick the petals of the dried flowers into the opening on your lace and felt shape. Once it is full you want to glue the opening shut.
- Put a dab of glue on the edge of your shape on the lace side and stick the edge of the piece of lace onto the glue.
- Set it aside to dry.
- Once the glue is dry put a small amount of perfume on the back of your felt and you are done.
Leave a Reply