What You’ll Need:
- 1 large shoe box
- 1 small shoe box
- Sticky tape
- Marking pen
- PVA glue
- Green color sticky back plastic
- “Good luck” stuff
Instructions for the Project:
- Tape the ends of the boxes closed.
- Cut the top off the small box.
- Use a marker pen and a ruler to draw a line along one long and two short edges of the large box.
- Cut along the lines you just drew carefully to make a hinged lid on the large box.
- Flip the large box over and repeat the process, but make sure that the hinged lid is on the opposite edge of the large box.
- Tape or glue the small box to the inside of one of the hinged lids. (The opened top of the small box must face where the lid is hinged. So that when the lid is opened the closed back faces up the free end).
- Cover the entire box with the green sticky back plastic. Cut two strips of the plastic to make tabs and fix the tabs to the outside edge of the lids. Fold the tabs in half and fix them to the inside edge.
- Put the “good luck” stuff you have found inside of the smaller box.
Just keep in mind that these are only a few of the shoe box crafts that you can choose from, there are still plenty of other crafts that are available. The best places to find shoe box craft ideas are on the Internet or in crafting magazines.