You will need:
- a sponge cake,
- a cocktail stick,
- cake frosting,
- red food colouring,
- black food colouring,
- liquorice laces,
- black icing
1. Use a cocktail stick to mark out the shape of Tracy’s face. Don’t worry about being to neat this is just a guide for the next step.
2. Add a few drops of red food colouring to your frosting to make a pale peach shape and carefully ice inside your markings for Tracy’s face.
3. Add some more red food colouring to your leftover frosting to darken it and add two dots for Tracy’s cheek’s.
4. Add some black food colouring to your frosting and ice the rest of the cake. Don’t be worrying on being too neat because this will become Tracy’s hair
5. Lay strips of liquorice laces over the black food colouring to make Tracy’s hair the wilder… the better .
6. Finally draw on Tracy’s features with the icing pen.
WHEN CREATING TRACY’S FACE, LIGHTLY MARK WHERE FEATURES NEED TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A COCKTAIL STICK..