Welcome to April! A time for yellow rainboots and splashing in puddles. How will your little one amaze you today?
The usual April holidays (Passover and Easter) squeezed themselves into March, so there is time to pay attention to other celebrations.
April Fools’ Day – April 1, 2013
April Fools’ Coloring Pages
Just Because, a Dolphin Dressup Game!
Earth Day – April 22, 2013
Earth Day Coloring Pages
Earth Day Concentration Puzzle
World Penguin Day – Apr 25, 2013
Penguin Coloring Book
Baby Penguin Dressup
Penguin Jigsaw Puzzle
Printable Holiday FunMore than 331 printable coloring pages and puzzles for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Hanukkah and Passover. Also includes more than 31 printable Valentine’s Day cards. All in easy-to-use PDF format. Print as many copies as you want. Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders, rainy days, party activities, family get-togethers, long car rides and kids!
- 331+ Printable Activity Sheets
- Coloring pages, word searches, dot-to-dot puzzles, spot-the differences.
- For Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more.
- All in easy to use PDF format. Print as many as you want.
- Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders and kids!
Enjoy spring – take the time to share a new leaf or a tiny flower with your little one – before you know it, she will be flying away from your nest!
Leave a Reply