Welcome to August! The older siblings are seeing school approach, but the horizon is still endless for your little one. Popsicles, sand castles and running through the sprinkler, what could be bad? But still, sometimes we need some quiet time out of the sun, and here are some suggestions.
Is the End of Preschool Nigh?
Get Ready for Kindergarten Month
Back to School Coloring Pages
Back to School Activities for Preschoolers
Sand Castle Day (August 14, 2013)
All About Sand Castles
Sand Castle Coloring Page
Connect the Dots to Find the Sand Castle!
Edible Art is Always Fun!
Cool Summer Popsicles
Edible Sand Art Baking
Ice Cream in a Bag
Finally, this August newsletter is brought to you today by the letter A!
Printable Holiday Fun More than 331 printable coloring pages and puzzles for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Hanukkah and Passover. Also includes more than 31 printable Valentine’s Day cards. All in easy-to-use PDF format. Print as many copies as you want. Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders, rainy days, party activities, family get-togethers, long car rides and kids!
- 331+ Printable Activity Sheets
- Coloring pages, word searches, dot-to-dot puzzles, spot-the differences.
- For Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more.
- All in easy to use PDF format. Print as many as you want.
- Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders and kids!
Leave a Reply