• Plastic half-gallon milk or juice container
• Craft glue
• Cotton balls
• Star stickers
• Paper, fake birds, or a printed out picture of a bird to color
• Craft eyes
• Small twig and assorted small twigs and leaves
• hole punch
1. Cut the bottom off of the plastic half gallon container, leaving about 1 Â½ inches from the bottom.
2. Glue cotton balls inside the bottom of the container, for snow.
3. Glue the small leaves and twigs outside the jug to resemble a bird’s nest.
4. From paper, cut a bird and add a paper beak and craft eyes. Then tape the bird to the small twig and glue is across the snow. If you like, you can also use a fake bird here.
5. Punch a hole in the top and add yarn to hang.
With an adult’s help, cut the bottom off a plastic half-gallon or juice container about 1Â½ inches from the bottom.
These are just a few easy winter crafts for adults and kids! For more ideas on easy winter crafts you can use as decorations, you can search online, look at books, or browse craft stores to get ideas.