- Refrigerator biscuits
- Melted butter or margarine
- Cinnamon and sugar
- Grated cheese
- Poppy seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Take out only one or two biscuits at a time. With each biscuit you are going to want to shape them into the letter that you are creating. You can also get creative with this craft project and spell out your entire name.
- Prepare numerous small bowls filled with things like poppy seeds, cinnamon and sugar, grated cheese, etc.
- Place some melted butter into another small bowl.
- Brush the biscuits with the melted butter and then sprinkle them with whatever ingredients you find appealing.
- Bake the biscuits as stated in the instructions.
- You can then allow the biscuits to cool or you can eat them as soon as they are removed from the oven. Whichever method you choose this craft project makes a tasty treat for people of all ages.