Welcome to 2013! Another year has been and gone, and we are excited to greet a new year full of possibility. I hope your holidays were relaxing and fun, filled with family, love and good food.
Did you know that January 11th is International Thank You Day? A wonderful opportunity to thank friends, family and co-workers for everything they do for us, and lift everyone’s spirits in that post-holiday blah.
Some important birthdays in January are:
Martin Luther King, Jr. , January 15th, 1929
Dr. Dian Fossey, January 16th, 1932
Benjamin Franklin, January 17th, 1706
Printable Holiday FunMore than 331 printable coloring pages and puzzles for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Hanukkah and Passover. Also includes more than 31 printable Valentine’s Day cards. All in easy-to-use PDF format. Print as many copies as you want. Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders, rainy days, party activities, family get-togethers, long car rides and kids!
- 331+ Printable Activity Sheets
- Coloring pages, word searches, dot-to-dot puzzles, spot-the differences.
- For Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more.
- All in easy to use PDF format. Print as many as you want.
- Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders and kids!
Have a wonderful year!!