Welcome to July! Ah … long lazy days, BBQs, waving flags and confetti everywhere. What’s not to love?
The most important holiday we celebrate in July is, of course, Independence Day (July 4, 2013). Here are a few activities to enhance this time.
Do kids of today still know what an Etch-a-Sketch is? It was first released on an unsuspecting world on July 12, 1960. What a great toy!
Do you remember the first Moon landing (July 20, 1969)? Even if you don’t, you and your kids have seen the iconic pictures. In honor of that historic moment, we celebrate this day as Moon Day.
Summer lasts forever in a child’s imagination … enjoy it!
Printable Holiday FunMore than 331 printable coloring pages and puzzles for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Hanukkah and Passover. Also includes more than 31 printable Valentine’s Day cards. All in easy-to-use PDF format. Print as many copies as you want. Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders, rainy days, party activities, family get-togethers, long car rides and kids!
- 331+ Printable Activity Sheets
- Coloring pages, word searches, dot-to-dot puzzles, spot-the differences.
- For Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more.
- All in easy to use PDF format. Print as many as you want.
- Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders and kids!