Welcome to October! Sunny days, cool nights, bobbing for apples, decorating for Halloween … an exciting time!
Did you know that the world’s first space vehicle, the Russian satellite Sputnik, was launched on October 4, 1957?
Learn About Sputnik
Is There a Purple Tentacle Menace Out There?
Put The Space Shuttle Together (Jigsaw Puzzle)
Printable Holiday FunMore than 331 printable coloring pages and puzzles for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Hanukkah and Passover. Also includes more than 31 printable Valentine’s Day cards. All in easy-to-use PDF format. Print as many copies as you want. Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders, rainy days, party activities, family get-togethers, long car rides and kids!
- 331+ Printable Activity Sheets
- Coloring pages, word searches, dot-to-dot puzzles, spot-the differences.
- For Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more.
- All in easy to use PDF format. Print as many as you want.
- Great for teachers, parents, scout leaders and kids!